Friday, February 22, 2013

Headaches



So I sort of fell off the bandwagon over the past 2-3 days. I was eating valentines candy and some chocolate leftover from Christmas. Last night I had a huge headache. The first substantial headache I've had since the cleanse. This one was keeping me awake last night. Further, I can rule out hormonal imbalance because I've been tracking that too. Guys, I'm more convinced than ever that refined sugar gives me headaches.

Perhaps something like this? http://www.livestrong.com/article/116901-sugar-causing-headaches/

What do you think? Does anybody else have reactions to sugar? I'd love to hear about it.

2 comments:

  1. Can you narrow it down?February 26, 2013 at 7:12 AM

    No headaches, but refined carbs of any sort leave me feeling lethargic. However, when I eat even very carb heavy “non-refined” foods (such as popcorn, potatoes, agave nectar, etc.) I don’t have that same feeling. But I guess that is normal, so no unique reactions here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. My future hubs left a comment. how sweet!

    ReplyDelete